Translate

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Win a Quantum Scale!



If you want to lose weight, but don't really want to know how much you weigh while doing so - this Quantum Scale just might be the scale for you! Basically, instead of showing you your weight, this scale will show you how much weight you have gained or lost since the last time you were on the scale.

In addition to being useful for sticking to your diet, this scale could simply be so much fun to use! I could see me getting up in the morning and weighing myself and then weighing myself again that night, just to see how much my weight fluctuates throughout the day. Or, you could weigh yourself before going to the bathroom and then again afterwards to see how much liquid weight you lost. The possibilities are endless!

To win your very own awesome Quantum Scale, you can head over to My Organized Chaos and enter the contest in a multitude of ways. Good luck, and happy weighing!