Friday, April 1, 2011
Win 37 Scrapbooking Punchies (Tree Branch, Fern, Seaweed)!
The punch I used calls these branches (an evergreen tree branch, I imagine), but I find that they also look very similar to fern or even seaweed! These punchies can be used for so many things - scrapbooking, confetti, card or collage making, and so much more. Here's your chance to win 37 of them!
This contest ends on Saturday, April 30 at 11:59 p.m., and I will draw the winner via random.org, the following day. You can enter this giveaway by doing one or more of the following; remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. Be sure to put your e-mail address on each of your posts so that I can contact the winner!
To enter this contest, you must complete step number 1 before anything else. If you have not completed step number 1, the rest of your entries will be disqualifed.
1. Visit my Etsy shop or eBay store, and come back to let me know which item was your favorite.
2. Follow me on Twitter, @ailce500 and/or @ailcesweeps (1 entry for each).
3. Tweet about this giveaway and post a link to your tweet(once daily). If you click the time under your tweet, it will take you to the correct link to post ;)
4. Blog about this giveaway, and post a comment linking to where you blogged about it. (2 enties)
5. Submit this contest to any sweepstakes website and leave me a link showing where (5 entries)
6. Digg or Stumble this post and comment with a link.
7. Follow me on Facebook
8. Follow this blog and/or my Reviews blog with Google Friend Connect
9. Post about this giveaway on Facebook
10. Buy an item from either of my stores (5 entries)
Enter in all the ways that you can for the best odds - good luck!