Translate

Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Hunger Games Contest on Just a Dash of Geek

Do you like The Hunger Games? Although I've heard a lot about the series, I have neither read nor seen them. Apparently, I had this series confused with the 50 Shades of Gray series (which I have also not read) and, therefore, had little initial interest in it. However, I ran across this contest on Just A Dash Of Geek, learned that I had the wrong book in mind, and couldn't resist the temptation to enter the contest.

The winner of the contest will be allowed to choose between The Hunger Games Book Trilogy, the Hunger Games DVD series, or $50 Paypal or a $50 Amazon gift certificate. If you are interested in this series, or if you are like me and overcome by curiosity, head on over to the contest and get your entries in while you still can!