Search

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Progressive Box Tops for Education, Labels for Education, and more Contest (Ends 3/28/13)

Hello everyone! Would you like to win some Box Tops for Education, Labels for Education, and whatever other random things I might add as we go along? Well, here's your chance!



At this time, I have come across 10 Box Tops for Education, 5 Labels for Education, 20 Betty Crocker points, 1 My Coke Rewards Official Code, 1 Rice Alfredo with Pork and Leeks recipe, 1 Champion Chocolate Pretzels recipe and 1 Easy Thai Chicken and Rice recipe that the winner of this contest will receive. As I find more Box Tops and Labels, I will add them to this contest! I may also add other random things such as coupons or recipes that I find. As I find them, I will change the prizes in this giveaway.

http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/c8e69e3/" rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway


This giveaway will end on March 28, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. CST. After I contact the winner, he or she will have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen. Thanks, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment